At Cork Farm Machinery, we pride ourselves on providing the highest level of back-up and technical support to our customers. We have a highly qualified and dedicated service team, with a wealth of experience and technical knowledge. Our Service Engineers are trained to the highest industry standards and all our service team participate in ongoing manufacturer-based training ensuring they are kept up to date with all the latest in electronics and diagnostics.
We also fully support the apprenticeship scheme, and we aim to continually employ apprentices to ensure a consistent supply of highly skilled engineers.
Myles Fitton is our Service Manager and heads up the Service Team. We have a team of 7 engineers and a fleet of fully-equipped service vehicles, which means we can handle most breakdowns at the farmer’s yard. We have a fully equipped workshop with up-to-date equipment and the latest in computer diagnostics. We provide service and after-sales backup for all our product lines.
From a simple P.T.O. repair to a complete tractor re-build, we have the facilities, expertise and ability to get the job done 'right first time'.
When servicing your tractor or machinery
Why not choose a company that:
- Has a team of trained service staff.
- Fully equipped workshop and service vehicles.
- Is able to deal with the majority of breakdowns on-site.
- Understands the importance of speed in a breakdown situation.
- Has the technology to diagnose and resolve the problems efficiently.
- Has a complete range of computerised diagnostic and repair systems.
If you have any questions regarding servicing for your equipment please contact our Service Manager Myles Fitton who will be happy to assist.